I was feeling a little strange tonight. Kind of horny, but also kind of jaded and grumpy? Haha. Read on:
This week’s TMI Tuesday write your own movie script. The wonderful idea came from Jz, at A Reluctant Bitch blog. On the heels of Hollywood’s Academy Awards, we’ll take famous movie quotes and give them a twist.
Take the famous movies quotes below and change them up by filling in the blank. For example:
“Gone with the Wind” Scarlett O’Hara should have said: “As God is my witness, I’ll never be
hungry horny again!”
Below are several famous movie quotes but parts have been left for you to fill in and add a twist.
1. Wizard of Oz: “I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Xanadu anymore.” (See movie clip here )
2. Apocolypse Now: “I love the smell of sex in the morning.” (See movie clip here )
3. Casablanca: “Here’s looking at you, Sir .”
4. On the Waterfront: “You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been Mae West , instead of a two-bit sex blogger , which is what I am.” (See movie clip here )
5. Star Wars: “May the gimp be with you.”
6. Fields of Dreams: “If you suck it, he will come.”
Bonus: Silence of the Lambs: “A census taker once tried to fuck me. I ate his soul with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.”
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!