Some things to think about
1. Name something you always carry with you?
My heart on my sleeve and my intentions in my eyes.
2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why?
Yes. I’m sure he knows. Always, at least once a day.
3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
If my funeral were tomorrow, people would say: she had such a big heart. I hope, someday, to be remembered for more than that.
4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month?
Nothing is ever what it seems. The spirit of a person can be unbreakable.
5. What are you pretending not to know? Why?
Many truths and some lies. Because it’s easier just to keep the peace.
6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you?
I want to be the person that says that I don’t give a fuck and mean it, but that’s not true. With that being said, you can never really know what a person actually thinks about you, so I do my level best to try not to worry about it too much.
7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow?
I’m generally focused on the moment. I’m always thinking about tomorrow. Lately I’ve been dwelling on yesterday.
Bonus: How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?
a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.
I always dunk my Oreos in milk! If I don’t have milk, I rarely eat oreos. But if I’m grabbing one and running, I usually twist it open and eat each half separately.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!