1. Close your eyes and think about having sex with your lover. Now, what was the first image that came to your mind? Was it foreplay? What kind of sex? What position? Where?
The lecture theatre at my job. On the long conference table that dominates the “stage” area. No one else is there, or watching, it’s late, it’s quiet, no one in the building except for maybe security. The lights are dim in the theatre, except for the bright overhead lights over the table. I’m on my hands and knees on the table and he’s fucking me from behind. His palms are flat and wide, sliding up my back, stroking my skin, up into my hair, massaging my scalp, using my hair to tug me up to him, he’s biting and kissing my shoulders, his tongue is tracing my tattoos, his free hand is wrapped around my body, arm resting against my hip bone, fingers stroking the sweet space between my thigh and my pelvis, right where the joint connects… he’s whispering… whispering… and I can’t quite make out the words but the idea of what they could be makes me shiver.
2. What is that most memorable thing that you or your partner said immediately after sex?
Heh. There’s usually a lot of mumbling and sighing and and whimpering and “you okay, baby?” and “thank you, Sir/Daddy” and “that was so good.” We’re both usually pretty worn and we talk a lot during… sooooooo, yea.
3. Whether reward or punishment, a part of your body must be shown on a huge billboard in the heart of your city/town. Which body part will you select to be 14 feet tall by 48 feet wide (4.27 meters x 14.63 meters)?
4. You are about to lose your power of speech, what’s the one thing you would want to tell someone before that happens?
No matter who I was around, I’d more than likely say: I love you–because it’s one of the most beautiful things you can say to someone and if I could never say it aloud again, that’s what I’d want to say.
5. You are stricken with a disorder that causes you to blurt out a single phrase every time you orgasm? What is that phrase?
Just for shits and giggles I’d want it to be “the Lannisters send their regards!” or “Winter is coming!” —-(Whatcha think, Sir? =P)
Bonus: If you had to make out with a friend (same sex or opposite sex) to save the world from mass destruction, whom would you pick?
I’ll assume Sir isn’t an option and go with ANY of my hot lady blogger friends. 😉
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!