Sex: Then & Now
No. I don’t think sex has anything to do with age. I hope after 50 I’m still fucking and sucking my way to glory.
2. Were you ever squeamish about sex? At what age (or age range)?
3. When did you quit being squeamish and start to relax and enjoy sex?
4. What is sex worth to you?
Worth to me? I’m not sure if the question is actually computing in my brain. Sex is wonderful. I’d give up cheesecake for sex.
5. What do you seek in exchange for sex?
Sex isn’t really something I bargain with? When I have sex I’m not seeking an exchange, I’m seeking mutual gratification.
6. Is your sex life better or worse now vs. five years ago? Why?
Better. I’m not attached to an asshole anymore.
7. Would you answer your mobile phone (a call or text) if it rang/dinged while you were having sex?
I have for various reasons: I was supposed to be at work while I was having sex, I recognized the ring tone as someone who only calls me in emergencies, etc.
Bonus: What is the one thing you wish your love interest understood about you?
the main thing I’d want a love interest to understand about me is that beneath my rough exterior, I am deeply sensitive, highly romantic, hyper emotional… and I love to cuddle.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!