1. Are you happy with your job? Why or Why not?
I’m happier with my current job than I have been with other jobs. However, it’s still a job and not my intended career, so my dissatisfaction is more peripheral and in the background then actively hating it.
2. What do you want?
Right now, I would really like some sleep, please.
3. Who first broke your heart?
A well meaning man who didn’t realize how fragile I was.
4. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in a relationship?
Staying in a shit show instead of hightailing it out.
5. What did you learn from you last lover/ex-significant other?
My last ex? If they don’t adore you, they don’t deserve your love or your tears.
6. What novel has been instrumental in shaping your views at any point in your life? Why?
Ender’s Game saga—written by a homophobic/racist dick, but the ideals presented in the book set me on the path I am on now.
7. Tell us about a favorite TV broadcast show you currently enjoy? Give us a synopsis of the show.
Doctor Who. An alien travels through time and space with human companions getting into hijinks.
Bonus: What is your current favorite song to listen to over and over again?
I’ve been listening to Dangerous by Big Data ft. Joy Wave on repeat for a couple of days now.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!