Preparing the Body
1. Do you prefer your lover:
a) fresh from the bath and perfumed?
b) fresh from the bath without perfume?
c) clean but not right from the tub or shower?
d) slightly sweaty (or musky)?
B) especially if I helped them do the cleaning and D) I looooove the smell of a man who’s been sweating–working out, working, etc.
2. Do you maintain your body for sex with respect to facial hair, body hair, pubic hair, fingernails or toenails?
I maintain my body for me personally, rather meticulously, actually. But I suppose I do a once over before sex, sure.
3. Do you maintain/prepare according to your lover’s preferences?
Not usually, no. Though Sir has made me grow out my pubic hair before, because he likes a little tuft… also because I have a bit of a firecrotch, and he knows I’m slightly embarrassed by it.
4. Do you have body adornments such as piercings or tattoos for sexual reasons? Does your lover?
I have a tattoo that is representative of my sexuality and submission. I used to have a nipple piercing… that I’ve (lately) been seriously considering repiercing.
5. Do you choose any cosmetics, lubes, condoms or other sexually relevant items according to how they taste? Do you not use them because of the taste?
I generally don’t like the taste of flavored lubes and condoms.
6. Is there a taste or aroma that turns you on or that you can use to turn on your lover?
Everything about the scent of a man turns me on: skin, sweat, cologne. I’m most often complimented by the scent of my hair, my perfume (I have two scents that I use), and my skin.
Bonus: Do you prepare a room for sex–mood music, candles, scent, cleaning it or anything? Tell us about it.
Sometimes I put on music. Or sometimes it is already on. I’ve put on candles before, but I prefer a roaring fire. I don’t scent the room. And I keep my bedroom relatively clean. But I love to have sex on fresh, clean sheets.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!